This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website climanovamarbella.com, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you contract a service, register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form provided for this purpose. By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons that the regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
1. Data controller
Contact details of the person responsible: CLIMANOVA 2015 SL with NIF: B93734259 and address at Calle Oro 16, Marbella (29603), Malaga, Spain. Telephone +34 628 23 23 01 and email firstname.lastname@example.org Company registration details: Climanova is responsible for your data (hereinafter we, us or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, or percentage data. On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name
- Contact details: telephone, email
- Technical data: login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data). If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by telephone or post, when you request information about our products or services.
To ensure the quality of our site, we reserve the right to refuse any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we believe that it does not comply with these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to give reasons for our decision, but we cannot undertake to do so in all cases.
- Through third parties: Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between Climanova and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need it in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on exercising rights below. Below is a table showing the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as the type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Legitimacy for processing
|To request information, please use the contact form
|Consent of the data subject
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You have requested information from us or you have contracted a product or service from us.
- If you provided us with your details, accepting the box provided for this purpose on our form.
- Provided that you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communications and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications by email to email@example.com. Where you opt out of receiving communications from us, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the engagement you have made to comply with legal requirements. Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose. Retention period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, insofar as they are applicable to the present processing. Data of subscribers by e-mail or form: From the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes. Data of users uploaded by Climanova to its Social Networks or pages: From the time the user gives their consent until they withdraw it.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Climanova or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their National Identity Card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you may ask Climanova if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the processing, in this case, they will only be kept by Climanova for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To oppose their processing: Climanova will stop processing the data in the way that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
- To data portability: in the event that you want your data to be processed by another company, Climanova will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your previous rights: Here Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Climanova is treating your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent for this: Spanish Data Protection Agency. We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it. All requests are dealt with by us within the legal deadline of 1 month. However, it may take longer than one month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already taken a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the course of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures in place to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers providing information technology and systems management services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services.
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will process it in accordance with the GDPR. We only allow these processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in order to comply with transparency requirements, you may request a list of the companies that provide services to us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
7. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by a duty of confidentiality. We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of security as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR.